From:
Danni Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 22:39:38 -0800
To Sandy and the dook city gang.

Your e-mail bounced back to me.  Don't know what I did wrong.

Thank you for your card.  It made me cry to read the story with the card,
but they were happy tears.  It was lovely to read that all the ferrets
and other animals, becasue he loved everyone in our house no matter their
size or shape.

I have printed off your card and I will be keeping it forever with
Ollie's other momentos that I have saved.

I wish you and your ferrets all the best for the future and Mizzie and
and I thank you again - from the bottom of our hearts.

Danni & Mizzie

Danni