From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 14:29:20 EDT
Hi Everyone,
My heart goes out to Cody and the others who recently went to the Rainbow
Bridge. I'm sure you will all meet up again. Since I know God has to have
a ferret on his shoulder, perhaps it was Cody's turn to sit by Him.

I in turn just adopted another ferret from the Georgia Domestic Ferret
Association (GDFA). The GDFA is located in the Atlanta area. Macho is a
5 month old ruby eyed white. Just as cute as can be and is getting along
fine with Lois & Clark. In fact when I introduced Lois thru the bars of
Macho's cage they started giving ferret kisses to each other (good thing
Clark wasn't watching).

Now that I have Macho the GDFA still has 3 males and 2 females left for
adoption. All are sable. in good health, and as loving as can be. The GDFA
doesn't know I'm writing this but they are looking for good homes for these
little guys, so if you live in Georgia and have a little room in your heart
for another ferret you can e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or call the
secretary of the GDFA Jan Lovell at (404) 442-5917 and tell her I sent you.

Thank you,

Ron Bogumil     Lois & Clark amd Macho (the ferrets)
                Buttons, Cassi, and Scotty (the cats)
                Bogie, Heidi, and Cindy (the dogs)
                Buddy (the parrot)
                The Boys (various fish not named various)
                Janet (the wife)

Ron Bogumil Sr. Systems Engineer
The Home Depot, Inc.