From:
Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:25:00 -0700
After hearing the news about the WPW hearing, I'm confused.  It sounds
from Jeanne's post that all was lost, then I heard another email saying
that it was still going on.  What's up?  Should people still be collecting
signatures?  Can we get a little clarification on what we can do or if
it's really all over?

Thanks,
Stephanie
with Maggie, Bullwinkle, Shasta, Emeline and Icabod

Question Society, Question Reality, Question Everything...
Think For Yourself
http://www.thinkforyourself.com
Share Your Thoughts