From:
Randy FerretAid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2014 03:56:33 -0400
Hello fellow ferret friends!!!! I have the opportunity to be in Vegas
from tomorrow (May 6th) to Tues May 13 (very early).

I'm hoping there are some ferret lovers out there who may want to show
me a fuzzie for cuddles or meet up. I'm still VERY ill and quite weak
so I'm not looking to do a crazy night on the town but would love to
do dinner or coffee if anyone is in Vegas.

I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask] or at the MGM Grand
under miss Randy Belair.

Hugz!!! Randy (The Ferret Aid Society) www.ferretaid.org