From:
Amy Evers & Katie Fert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 21:14:53 -0800
As long as everyone is on the subject......  Has anyone else had a Fuzzie
shed out in clumps, clearing the whole "saddle" area to very short slick
hair & leaving longer hair everywhere else?  Katie looked kinda like I'd
shaved her back cocker spaniel style.  This lasted about a week, till the
back hair started growing and the rest continued to shed out normally.  (if
there is anything about Ferrets that can be described as normal, LOL) Well,
she now has her summer coat all over and looks like any other Fert.

To the lady in Eugene OR, I live in Terrebonne over near Redmond, Email me
privately, I'd like to know more about the Ferret you have to find a new
home for.  ( Amy Evers: <[log in to unmask]>) Looking forward to hearing
from you!

Amy Evers & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"