From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:38:03 -0700
Furry Ferret Rescue will have an adoption event on June 27th at the
Bridgeton Petsmart from 10am till 3pm.

We will be offering nail clipping and ear cleaning for $5 per ferret.
We are very full at this time and are in need of forever home,
temporary foster homes and permanent foster homes. Please visit our
website to get more information and to fill out an application. Please
feel free to contact me directly with any questions. Our website is
http://www.furryferretrescue.org/

Furry Ferret Hotline
(314) 608-0370
Sue