Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 1995 21:23:54 -0400
So many people have offered help....Here is what you can do.

Yes we have the support of the entire CVMA in CA.  (that's the California
Veterinary Medical Association).

What we need is letters of support from each chapter of the CVMA on their
letterheads.

In CA only, contact your 'ferret friendly' vet and ask him to bring up the
issue of writing a letter of support for SB 55 from their board of governers.
 It has to be done from the ground up.  We feel if we contact them from the
top, it will get lost in the shuffle....this is not the most important thing
in their lives....it is in ours, right?

The letters, on letterhead (that's important) addressed to the CA State
Senate and  should be sent to:
CDFA
PO Box 1868
Healdsburg, CA 95448