From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 01:16:55 -0500
This has been such a long week.  Romeo was released from surgery tonight
and went home with Randy to mend.  I am sure she will give an update on
him.  I was delighted he did not loose his leg.

I want to say thanks so much to Randy.  This woman is just amazing.
Though we have never met, other then by e-mail I can feel the love she
has for these ferrets.  With all the running for Romeo and caring for
her shelter and everything else at home, she takes the time to keep me
updated on Romeo's condition.

I want to thank everyone who donated for Romeo's surgery, and all the
prayers and good wishes for him.  I was just amazed at the outpouring
of donations from people.

One little ferret made a huge differance in people's lives.  I know
he has in mine.  He has show me that complete strangers can be link
togeather through a common cause.  He has shown me that by working
togeather we can accomplish anything.  Most of all he showed the human
race does still have love, and kindness in their hearts.

I believe the donataions and the money from Rany's shelter covered the
surgery.  My next goal is to get the money back into Randy's shelter as
fast as I can.  Her shelter babys need every penny of it.  There will be
some e-bay auctions and items for sale to raise some of this money.  I
have a number of friends helping with these.

Once again Randy, thank you for being there for Romeo, and thank you all,
for showing your love for one of God's most wonderful creatures, through
your heartfelt donations.

Reanee Gladden