From:
William Alan Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 15:03:33 -0500
Not meaning to flame Pam, she probably didn't know...

The FURO Book of Ferrets is back in print.  Call FerretWare at
1-800-FER-RETW(are).  Price is $16.  Half off for FURO members.

What I recommend is calling, joining FURO and ordering books at the same
time.  CDFA members get a discount as well but not as good on FURO books.

I don't know this book as we just ordered it.  But call Hildy (say I sent
you - but that won't get you anything) and get the other books by Fara
Shimbo.  "Tao Full of Detours" and "Reproduction, Development and
Inheritance in the Ferret" (also sometimes known as the FURO breeding
guide).  $30 and $40 dollar books, the FURO membership is $30 which is
paid in just those two books.  You'd also get the Weasel Help Quarterly
for a year.  There is another FURO book "Ferret Owner's Checklist" $4.  I
don't know much about this one.

The "Tao" and "Reproduction" books are highly recommended by us.  The
Weasel Help Quarterly" has very good articles.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets