From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 18:37:03 -0400
Hi I have looked on the STAR pages etc to no avail.  And all the Indianna
ones are far from Louisville, KY.  If any of you know first hand of a
shelter in my area... please email me privately.  I saw a add for Totally
Ferret Food in The May issue of Modern Ferret and it had the "Little Heads
Rescue", KY and the names Alan and Beverly B.  But no city etc.  And the
shelter isn't in my white pages.  Again if anyone has details please email
us.

One more question:
I saw an Indianna show put up on FML and lost the info. Can anyone help?

Thanks.
-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/