From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 21:19:59 -0400
I finally got mine, oh yes I did!  And I'll tell you where you can get
yours.

Awhile back I had occasion to be at JD Higgins's Widget's Halfway House,
in Winter Haven.  He showed me some ferret boxes he made.  It was just
what I was looking for to put the ashes of my ferret kids in.  When I have
had them cremated I didn't want an urn & asked for the very basic container
since I would be putting them in something else.  The ashes come back,
basically in a baggie, in a small plastic box.  There isn't an extra
charge, only the cremation charge.

Anyway Jim makes these wonderful boxes that can hold the ashes of many
ferrets.  Actually you can put anything you want in them.  You can either
order from what he has ready made or request what you would like on the
boxes.  Maybe cats, dogs, birds, flowers, names of pets, if it is for a
late pet, or will be for a pet.  Or put your pets name on it just for the
heck of it.  Buy one for yourself, a friend, your mom, even your pop.
Mothers & Fathers Day are coming up.  Christmas is ahead, birthdays are
all the time.  What do you say Jim can they have fish or deer or ducks or
something of the like put on them?  Keep your jewelry, spare change, odds &
ends, socks, depends, remote control, whatever in them.  Hey yeah the
remote control.  That reminds me, you can get different sizes to.

My box that I got has a ferret angel on it, so pretty.  I just love it.
All my little ferret angels will go in it.  And if it was a trashy thing I
would never tell anyone about them.  Jim uses the money he gets for these
boxes to help support his shelter, When there are large vet bills & food &
bedding supplies to get &have a limited income every little bit helps.  So
you are not only buying something nice but helping out shelter ferrets as
well.  Here is the URL to go to Jim's site & you can check them out for
yourself.  Jim's email addy is there, along with phone number so you can
contact him & place your order.

http://www.furrylogic.org/widgets/
scroll down to the ferret boxes.  While you are at Jim's site click on
Rough C & read all about this poor little guy with the big tumor.  If you
have a weak stomach don't bother.  BTW he can sure use your prayers.  While
Jim doesn't have any shelter ferrets for adoption right now, they can come
in at any time so if you are looking for one to adopt in the Winter Haven
area check back.  In the meantime, stock up on these beautiful boxes.

Lynn & Clan War Weasels