Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:40:26 -0400
Greetings FML Folks!

If you have a special place in your heart for the older, special needs
or hospice ferrets who don't always get adopted into forever homes,
read on.

FerretsFirst has just updated it's Sponsorables page at
http://www.ferretsfirst.org/sponsor_a_ferret/ . Please take a moment to
click the link and check out our 21 special guys and gals. Each one has
a their own special story. Perhaps one or a few will touch your heart
in that special way that moves you to click the Paypal link and donate
a few dollars to help us continue this vital work.

During the month of June we are offering some special gifts for those
who choose to sponsor a FerretsFirst ferret. For a donation of $25 or
more, you'll receive a Harmony Kingdom QT "On The Lookout" figurine
(http://www.ferretsfirst.org/pics/hk.jpg ), while supplies last. For
donations between $10 and $25, you'll receive a Euro-style ferret
sticker (http://www.ferretsfirst.org/pics/sticker.jpg ) that you can
stick on your car to show your love for ferrets - again, while supplies
last. All sponsors will receive a recent photograph of the ferrets they
sponsor, and you can email me anytime for an update or more pics of
your sponsor kids. Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you
have any questions.

We have some new recent arrivals who aren't posted yet, and some of
these kidz need surgeries for adrenal disease and insulinoma. Even
the smallest donations help us make a big difference.

Best regards,

Jack

Jack Anderson
FerretsFirst Webmaster
http://www.ferretsfirst.org
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit, no-kill ferret rescue