From:
"Jeff L. Scroggins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:04:09 -0500
I am going to be working on a web site for a shelter in Louisville, Ky
and need some ideas as to what everyone would like to see on the site.
Please respond to me directly not to the fml list.  I don't want to over
run the list.  email [log in to unmask]

I have seen some web sites that if you put their banner on your page they
will donate a portion of the sales from a customer from your site will be
donated to the shelter.  If someone could send me the info on the sites
that do this I would greatly appreciate it.

I would also like any web address for some great ferret graphics.  any
info and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks alot

Jeff L. Scroggins
website comming soon!