From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:53:46 -0700
Hi all,
I was playing with one of my little guys yesterday and noticed
something--HE GOT FAT!!  You know, the "rolls" of blubber that surround
your fingers when you try to poke them in the ribs for a tickle?  Anyhow,
he's been confined to a small bedroom for about two months, and then his
cage for about another month because of my roommate and then because I was
in the process of moving.  Boy is he happy to finally have a place that he
can run around in again!

That being said, I was wondering if there were any diseases that have
symptoms of significant weight gain?  He is going to be 5 years old in
November.  He is also NOT exhibiting any behavioral changes, so that's why
I am not too alarmed at his weight gain.  Would I be correct to say that he
got fat because of his lack of excercise in the past 3 months?  If anyone
has any suggestions or insights, that would be great.

Thanks, and dooks to all,
Chris in Ca-ca land