From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:54:06 EDT
Hi Miles!
You is sooo cool!  I wanna tawk like you when I gets older!  Where did ya
learn ta be so cool, Miles?  Hehehe... you are so sneaky getting on your
moms computer... and she doesn't even know you is so smart and sneaky
hehehe!  I been playin with my pumpkin Miles, but you are not here to play
pumpkin soccer with me.  I miss you so much.  Can you come over ta see me
when your mommy visits my mommy?  Can ya come soon?  My brudders wuv you
and like, you are the only boy I think they would like me to be with.
OH>>> here comes da mommy I gotta send this and turn back on the pretty
piktures she had going!

~ Dippy
ps I hear yas gettin a burdder or sista?