Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:48:54 -0500
I have to agree with Tara.  I'm not sure how I feel about animal
communication.  But I do feel it has the capacity to cause harm.  And I
don't think it's something that can be learned or taught.  If it happens,
it should be a natural thing.  When my dogs come staring at me, I know
basically what they want.  But am I talking to them?  Not in my opinion.
I'm just anticipating their needs.

I'm sure it can bring comfort to some to hear these things.  But maybe it
needs to be taken with a grain of salt as well?  Nothing can ever replace
vet care.  It's so very stressful when we have a sick pet, ferret or
otherwise.  Especially when we don't know what the problem is.  Added
stress in thinking we are making them unhappy doesn't help.

I'm really not good at expressing myself in words.  I mean no harm to
anyone.  This is just MHO.

Millie