From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:17:40 -0500
Hi Everyone,

As promised, here is some more information about our Symposium in
Portland, Oregon on June 22-24.....

Let's talk food ... a very favorite topic of mine :-)...

On Thursday night, you may attend our shelter dinner. Renee Down, our
wonderful chef, is busy planning the menu right now. It will be at a
location to be announced, but we have always been able to get everyone
to the dinner, so if you are flying in, we will find a way to transport
you. After the dinner, we will have a "meet and greet" at the bar of
the hotel...so come and meet everyone. (You do not have to drink.) We
are a very friendly group!

Admission to the Symposium includes your breakfast on Friday, Saturday
and Sunday and your lunch on Friday and Saturday. We will also be
having a speaker's dinner on Saturday night (optional) for a very
reasonable price....Everyone is invited. Please see our web-site for
full details about it or contact any IFC member...just click below my
name.

At Friday lunch we will have our "table topics"...You will be given a
list of topics you might enjoy learning about (or talking about) and we
will seat you with like-minded people. This is on a first come, first
serve basis and the topics will be listed shortly. If you would like
to host a table topic, please contact us.

Of course, if you prefer to eat off the grounds of the hotel, or in the
hotel dining room for your dinners, we would love everyone to join us
for our Saturday night reception after dinner. A surprise dessert will
be served :-) and there will be an open cash bar as well.

Please feel free to cross-post this in its entirety.

More of The Inside Scoop to follow ......

Francine

Francine Prager
http://www.ferretcongress.org
The International Ferret Symposium