From:
Dee Gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:14:10 EDT
Location:  Grand Rapids, Michigan

Members (and ferrets) of the Midwest Ferret Fellowship have been invited
as Special Guests at a Ferret Day located at Wonderland Pet Center, 4140
South Division in Wyoming (southwest suburb of Grand Rapids),

Please join us on Saturday, October 26, Noon til 5PM.

We are planning games ($1/ferret entry fee per game).

We will a Mini Show ($5/ferret entry fee per category).  Judging starts
at 1PM.

Wonderland will be taking Halloween pictures of your ferret for $2 (a
pumpkin, witches hats, bandanas ..... and a Polaroid).

They will have refreshments all day.

We will have ferrety items on hand for sale featuring the Ferret Calendar
2003.

We will have a raffle for a Litter Pan Cake.

Your ferret must have proof of rabies & distemper vaccs to participate in
events.

Dee Gage
Acting President