From:
brandie gauger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:28:09 -0500
i got a ferret yesterday :) but she keeps on scratching at the carpet
when the door is open.  is there a way to break this habit before i need
to get new carpet?

are there any ideas on how i can not let her eat some of the cords and
cables in my room?

if anyone out there has other pets w/their ferrets, how do they react?  i
have a shih tzu and a cat..  they both smell the ferret but i am so scared
my dog will try to nip the ferret..  (the ferret is in the cage, the dog
is out trying to figure out what the little furball is)..

any other new ferret advice will be appreciated!!

'ferrets for dummies' is a great book, BTW!! :)  thank you to those of you
who recommended it to me!!

brandie
~*~#~*~
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.
-Robert Frost