From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:37:04 -0700
Well I got the results from Snickers Xray and they thought he had
ingested some metal object but the Xray guy said it wasn't metal
releaving me to no end.  He did say there was some fluid and some matter
in his stomach.  I have to believe he's going to be okay to think of
anything makes me heart sick so all your prayers have been answered
especially mine I told Odin he could take me if he let Snickers live.

--- David Owings