From:
Universal Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 08:52:37 -0600
Hi all.  I would like to congratulate Jimmy for winning the soaps but more
so to say thank goodness for generous people such as he is for helping the
furkids out.  If anyone is offended at him winning these soaps then they
are real foolish and petty in their thinking.  I do not know why he felt
the need to post this letter but perhaps there have been some negative
And you call yourself ferret lovers   <whoever may have done this>

Hey, Jimmy, buy me some lottery tickets and I'll pay you for them and
split the winnings if I win.  You seem lucky to me.  LOL.  Have a great
New Year.

Diane and My 15 Ferrets