From:
Cathy Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 08:36:58 -0400
hello, another question....In speaking to the manager of my favorite pet
store i had asked him if he gets people that come in looking for a home
for their ferrets.  Our local humane society doesn't take ferrets.  so i
was looking for any rescues or shelters in Maine that I or he could give
them your name or i could somehow arrange it so these little fuzzies wont
be just left somewhere.  I know when i asked the humane society for help in
looking for them they had no idea and no help which i thought was pretty
crummy!....get the general idea of what im asking?  I had no luck getting
any returns to my contacting them (shelters/rescues) in looking for a
ferret back when i was searching.  I cant even remember all the ones i
contacted.  the pet store im talking about is in the Augusta area and im
close by in Gardiner.  There is 1 other pet store in Augusta and id love
to provide them with the same information.  so if there are any ferret
shelters/rescues in Maine please let me know so i can pass this info on
to the store manager.  to make sure these fuzzies get a home.  thank you

~~~Cathy Jo, Miloe, Sabrina, Harley Ann & Teddy Bear & Max
Join FurKids Our Pet Lovers Mailing List.... just click here
http://www.egroups.com/group/FurKids
AIM/AOL= LVLOTION
ICQ 44666258