From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 20:53:05 EST
I think there's a big misunderstanding about the 10th Anniversary gathering:
this is being planned for December 1997 or early 1998.  It was evident from
many of the survey returns that many people thought the gathering was this
coming December/January.  It is *next* December/January.  We (and you) have
a whole year to plan (and save up money :-)).  Sorry for the confusion.

Since I'm writing anyhow, looks like early results are pretty mixed as far
as places and dates go, though there is definitely strong interest among
those responding (which I guess doesn't mean too much since people without a
strong interest are less likely to respond... duh... :-)).  And there were
many very nice offers of help too!

Bill