From:
Kat Neumeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 08:28:44 -0500
I, too, was often victimized by the "Can't see you shuffle" and "52 pick
up."  Buster, Sculley, Baby and I played the standard games - chase,
tug-o-war, tickle me ferret - but Buster in particular liked to play "Wash
your face." I'd hold him, pudgy belly up, on my lap.  Then I'd rub his nose
& face until he'd start to "wash" his face with his front paws.  He'd yawn
and squirm, milking his cuteness for whatever it was worth.  I think this
game was at fault for the aforementioned pudgy belly, because I couldn't
look at that cute little display and _not_ give him treats :)

Kat