From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 21:28:36 -0400
Hi all,
Just a reminder that our 8th annual Ferret Fun Day is coming right up.
That's right--it's this Saturday, May 17th from 10-4 at the North Conway
Community Center in North Conway, NH.  Admission is $2/adults, $1/child.
Ferrets are free, but you must provide proof of current vaccination
status at the door.

We're putting the finishing touches on the day's events and packing
boxes and raffle items -- and the living room is nothing but a pile
of boxes and neat stuff for ferrets to get into and help with.

So if you are looking for something fun to do on Saturday, why don't you
join us for our shelter's biggest annual fundraiser?  All proceeds go to
help the ferrets.  It's a day of fun and laughs and ribbons and contests
and food and neat raffle items and to top it off, some lucky person goes
home with a door prize.

We'll also be selling raffle tickets for a wallhanging with all benefits
to proceed Fryeburg Veterinary Hospital that burned a week ago.  We hope
to raise some funds to help them until their insurance claims are paid
(this takes a long time) and to cover a few expenses at their temporary
location until the new building is completed (about 6-8 months).

We hope you will come out to support us and we look forward to seeing
you there.

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom
www.ferretservices.com