From:
Barbara Fry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:05:31 -0700
[Amber gave permission to post her info]

I saw in ad in Sunday's Washington Post for a ferret for sale $75/obo.
I called the women and she said the ferret is a 2 year old female who is
wonderful and very well trained and she has to give her up because she is
moving and getting married (you know the story...).  She seemed to really
care about the welfare of the ferret, but obviously I am going off a 5
minute phone conversation.  I am hoping someone in the Washington DC area
can find it in their heart to adopt this little girl.  I would adopt her
myself, except I have 9 fuzzies and I am financially unable to take on
anymore.  I think that Amber, the women selling the ferret would be
willing to forget about payment if she found the right person to love
this sweet furball.  Her phone number is (703) 597-1436.

Thanks and hugs to all the fuzzies!

Barbara