Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2012 15:21:39 -0500
We have a ferret rescue on the Animal Rescue Site that has a super
chance of winning some money for their shelter. There are only 15 more
days to vote to get and keep them in the running. By voting daily,
which only takes a minute out of your time and it costs nothing, free,
you can help them win much needed money and while on the site, click
to help feed rescue pets. Let's all stick together and help a ferret
shelter win some money.

Cast your VOTE Daily FOR Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue in FALLON,
Nevada -- it only takes a minute and it's FREE --

REMEMBER DO NOT type our name in -- trust me -- just our city and
state...Fallon, Nevada.... then we pop up no problem--

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3

Vote for a Shelter @ The Animal Rescue Site
www.theanimalrescuesite.com