From:
Hope Rumpca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:09:12 -0700
Hello FMLers,

Most of you wont remember me as I have been absent from the FML since
around 2000. My name is Hope and I live in southern Oregon (when active
on the FML I lived in Salem). Our family lost our last fur-kids Razz &
Tazz in 2000 and 2001 and have been ferret-less since. From 2000 to now
we had two lovely girls, bought our own home and have settled in. We
always said we would get more ferrets just as soon as the girls were
old enough to defend their toes from sharp ferret teeth!<grin>

Well, I recently found three ferrets in need of a home. Their family
moved from NV to CA and then posted their ferrets on craigslist saying
they don't want them to be found out and destroyed! There are three
ferrets in need of a home and here is a home desperately in need of
ferrets! It's a match made in heaven! The only problem is that Chico is
4 hours away one way and I can't leave my family at this time for 8+
hours! Is there anyone traveling from or through northern CA that could
transport to southern OR? I can of course pick up anywhere along the OR
I-5 corridor: Ashland, Talent, Phoenix or Medford.

Anyone making the trip? I am happy, happy, happy to help with gas
money!

Hope
Eagle Point, OR