From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 01:21:20 -0800
The encouraging cards, words that were shared with our shelter made our
month.

October was the worse month for donations we have ever had and November
came along with precious people donating items, $ and time. Then these
cards were the icing. Thank you Robin for letting us know; Mindy H.,
Shanna G., Renee D. (the personal touch was just so appreciated),
Angela D., Linda W., Janice M., Heather P., and Brenda J., All of your
words of encouragement, sharing about your life with ferrets just
thrilled all of our hearts. It was very inspiring and we talked about
it over and over again. Thank You!!!

All of our furbabies have Santas and the precious gifts have already
been coming in.

Thank you Sue H., Jim & Linda M., Andrea M., Dawna K., Julie A., Cindy
M., Cherie & Karl H., Isabella Gucci Jones (icon), Freja Wade (ferret),
Lindalee G., Val H.,and Mary B.,

We had some precious people just send gifts of love our way to help:
Jonathan F., Marylou B., Wendy G., and Lisa M. (so far). To all of you
special people I pray it comes back to you ten fold. You are just so
giving and precious.

I pray all of you know how needed and appreciated you are in the care
of the fuzzies. I realize not all have a hands on with shelter fuzzies,
but whatever you do affects the outcome of the care of the ferrets.
Keep up the good work of sharing!

Oodles of ferret kisses

Denise Cummings
Denise's Delightful Dookers