From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:04:48 -0500
sorry for the cross post from clubmedferrets

Well, I have been chosen by my 13 yr old daughter to participate in
career day at school WOO HOO!  Now I need help from all of you, She wants
me to do an hour long presentation of my real job HA, no way.

My wonderful (and I mean that) Sarah has asked that I do an hour long
presentation to six different classes on WHAT????  Yep, you guessed it
FERRETS!!!!!!  (she says it's my part time job ROFLMAO)So here's where
you guys and gals come in... I'm taking our four foozles in a very large
pet taxi with lots of food, water, treats, and a litter box with litter,
a few toys and familiar bedding.  Any suggestions?  What do I talk about
for an hour and make the most impact to six classrooms full of eighth
graders.  I don't want to make all of them run home to mom and dad with a
new novelty pet idea.  I want to teach them how much of a responsibility
it is to care for ferrets.  And how should I handle all of these
teenagers wanting to hold and handle (sometime correctly, sometimes not)
all our fuzzies.  I know that too much handling can cause kitties and
puppies to become upset, what about ferts?  None of my ferts are biters,
but all have had their shots.  SOOO, any suggestions or ideas will be
very much appreciated.

Many Thanks ahead of time :O)
Suzanne, Sarah & Lizzy
Sadie (-.-), Sparkles (o.o), Cebo (o.-) and Razz-Mimi-Taz (*.*)