From:
Doug Regier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 13:42:16 -0600
Hi to all.

Here is an idea that my husband and I came up with to keep fuzzies out of
rooms they are not suppose to be in.  We have a spare bedroom that our
fuzzbutts thought belonged to them.  They were going under the door to get
in.  Needless to say they were making a mess in there.  So here is what we
did: Measure the door and go to you local hardware store and purchase door
sweeps, they are made for your exterior doors to weatherproof.  Make sure
you get the 2" kind or wider to really make the door tight.  Then just
screw them in place at the bottom of the door and you should have a ferret
proof door.  It worked for us.  Let us know if you have tried this or have
questions.

Wendy & Doug
and their two fuzzbutts; Sable and Bear=20