From:
Kalee Cline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:51:52 -0800
Hello.  I've decided that my ferrets need a bigger cage.  Since my father
use to build rabbit cages, and it looks cheaper to build one, I've decided
to give it a try.

But before I do so, I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.  I've
been looking at other ferret cages, and have noticed things like, some
doors open side to side, others open top to bottom.  Does anyone have
preferences?  Do your ferrets enjoy shelfs that go only half of the cage?
Should I build it where all levels completely cover the level (except the
hole for the ramp)?

I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone has any insights or advice.
"My ferret loves..."
"I find it easier to clean when..."

Thanks,
Kalee