Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:19:03 +1000
> From:    Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Do what you have to do, but don't hate someone for waving their flag.
>Listen if you wanna and skip it if you don't like the message. This
>is after all America.. right?

Oh, for crying out loud. NO! This is not America. This is the internet.
Contrary to what many an American seems to believe, they are /not/
actually one and the same >_<;

On more relevantly ferrety topics, there's also the "soup bones" option
for those who can't bear to feed whole animals. You miss out on a few
things compared to an /entire/ animal, but you come pretty close if you
combine a nice meaty carcass with appropriate giblets/organs. If a
person's problem is that they can't bear to feed the cute little
mousies/chicks/whatever, a chicken or rabbit carcass is often... shall
we say... impersonal enough.

Personally I'd say they're preferable to ground-up patties, too - those
are convenient, but minced stuff doesn't take care of the teeth, which
is one of the big reasons many natural feeders choose that diet over
biscuits. Plus, in my experience, miced food always seems to result in
diarrhoea... YMMV, I'm sure.

Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
http://hypercrescendo.net/foxlee/fls/
http://www.furbiddenrealms.com
http://blurty.com/users/leechimera/

"It turns out the ninja just wanted to compete in the tournament. They
could have just asked us." - Samhaine