Date:
Mon, 17 May 2010 00:13:12 -0400
FMLers...

Hey Troy Lynn... Oh yeah your post was spot on... LOL. I have learned
that frets will play water bowl bowling or whatever it is they call it
at about 3 o'clock in the AM and there just isn't anything I can do
about it..except fill it back up when I get up...LOL. I also know what
you mean about adapting. Back in 1984 I lost part of my right hand to
a snow blower incident. BUT I can do more with my one and a half hand
than laot of folks can with two.. Lately while at a shooting range I
was challenged to shot one handedly...which I didn't think I could do
but guess what?? I did..both left and right. You adapt. Most handicaps
are located between the ears of the person who had the problem. You
find a way just like out ferrets do. I have had crippled frets, I have
had deaf frets and I have had injured frets but all of them had this
ability to adapt to their surroundings and it has taught me a deep
sense of reverence for God the Creator and the animals themselves.
I have been taught patience is needed to deal with them Vicious
Veezeels....LOL. I just can't imagine a day without them veezeels or
their antics..

Best to all and lets all hug them V. V. s out ther shall we??? RLOL..

Fred
After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!