From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:31:28 -0400
Hi,

I told everyone about a week ago that my Sola girl was having some
problems.  Well, today (Monday) was her check up and we took her back in.
My doctor said that he felt her problems were specifically allergies.
For the mere reason that she responded so well to the medication.  Her hair
has started coming back and the skin isn't so pink and the itching has been
greatly reduced.  Sooooo, we will be taking her in when she needs it.

Some people had contacted me about her shot.  This is what the doctor wrote
down for me.

Triamcinolme - 2mg
Lincocin - 10 mg
plus ferret specific skin antigen

Hope this helps anyone who needs it.

Also, about Sola's fat legs.  That is just where she holds her fat.  In her
thighs!  (God knows I can sympathize) :)  Also, Luna and Sola, as different
as they are, both weigh 2 pounds.  Weird huh?

April (Main pooper scooper in charge)
Luna (Hey, can I see Doc too?  I like visiting him)
Sola (Ahhhhhh.  No more scratching....)
Nutt (Ferret wannabe)
Bridgette (Ferret wannabe left alone!)