From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:09:05 -0500
Hello all,
Just want to let you know that we have finally scheduled our 5th Annual
Ferret Fun Day!  The date is Sunday, June 4th from 10-4 at the North Conway
Community Center, in North Conway, New Hampshire.  This event will be held
both indoors and outside, so let's hope for a great day weatherwise.  More
details will be forthcoming as we get closer to the date, but make sure to
mark your calendars now so you don't miss it!

Stephanie Mudgett
Ferret Services of Freedom