From:
"Riddle, Suzanna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:57:53 -0700
I got a new baby!  On Valentines day, my SO and I were walking around the
mall and we stopped in the pet store JUST TO LOOK.  I fell in love with a
beautiful little panda girl and I wasn't going to leave without her.  She is
about 13 weeks old and full of energy.  She wares my two older ferrets out
in no time and then plays with the cat until the cat can't take anymore.  We
discovered a great game that keeps her busy and wares her out.  When the
bath tub is dry, we cover the drain and put her in with a few hard plastic
balls.  She goes nuts chasing them around the tub.

I think she may be deaf because she hasn't responded to any sounds, not even
the vacuum.  However, she is always making noise.  She dooks all the time.
Do deaf ferrets still talk?  I'm taking her to the vet this weekend,
hopefully he can tell for sure.

She has a perfect M tattooed in her ear.  Anyone know where she could be
from?  The pet store employee couldn't tell me.

Suzanna Riddle
Library Services, Ball Aerospace
Phone (303) 939-6827   Fax (303) 939-4142