From:
Jackie Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:10:22 -0500
Bless you, Alicia!

Similar story here.

While in a local pet store on Sat.  to find a particular food for one of
the sick kids, I HAD to look at the babies.  I had no intention of even
touching them!

One little guy, a few weeks older than the others, was having a hard time
opening his eyes and only squinting.  They were all in Aspen chips and
having a great time snorkeling thru it.  After speaking with one of the
employees and bringing their attention to this one kit, they said he would
be fine.  I didn't think so and asked what it would take for me to get
medical attention for him.  End result is I bought him.  With two days of
flushing his eyes, he's just fine, bouncing and hopping everywhere.

So we have a Christmas baby too to add to the clan of chaos here in north
Florida.  He's nameless so far since Jingles or Noel doesn't really fit
him.  He's a cutie, maybe chocolate mitt, but it's hard to tell right now
what he's going to be. :)

Between Barbara Ludt and I, we have 20 or so ready for adoption!

The Dook Nook crew wishes each of you and yours the very best Holiday
Season and a healthy one for the little ones in our care.

Hugs to all,
Jackie