From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:09:53 -0400
Kathy,

YES,YES,YES!!!!!!!!!  I'd know that fert laugh anywhere.  It is a crack
up!!!  I"M convinced, they ARE laughing at us!!

Also, you said you "went out"and bought starch P-nuts?  Where can you get
them?  Not the regular packing foam ones, but the starch ones.

To those with fuzzy toys and the possibility of no more fuzzies, what
about donating them to a shelter.(I bet right now someone is saying"pay
attention Sue, somebody already said that!" but my "puter" has not been
behaving lately.

To everyone who has sent name suggestions...You are so wonderful!!!!  I
love them all.  It's really going to be hard to decide!  And for you,
those who sent cards for Nikki, thank-you, from the bottom of my fuzzy
lovin' heart.  I honestly don't know what I'd do without all of you.
You truly are a "BIG" part of my life.

Thanks again!
Sue & Crew  Princess, Tori, Oscar, Sammy & Nikki
From the Bridge, Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha,& Lucky