From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 12:11:26 -0700
The formal Request For Discussion (RFD) for the creation of a moderated
rec.pets.ferrets  newsgroups has been sent over the net .  It should be
available at rec.pets, alt.pets.ferrets, news.groups and
news.announce.newgroups by the end of today (5/27).  A copy has also been
sent to BIG for inclusion in a future edition of FML at his leisure.  It is
lengthy (about 4 pages) but the authors believe we have worded it concisely
If you wish to participate in the discussion, please feel free to do so on
one of the above mentioned groups.  Please don't send them here as BIG has
enough to contend with in other worthwhile ferret news areas.  We look
forward to your discussiopn and your support.

--
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: The proposal isn't *too* long - it's at the end of this
issue.  BIG]