Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 04:21:32 -0400
Hi Everyone!  Just a quick reminder about The Heart of Ohio Ferret
Association's championship ferret show.  It is sanctioned by The American
Ferret Association and will be held on Sat.,Aug 25,2001.  The doors will
be open to the public from 10am-7pm.  Admission is $3 for adults and $1
for children.There will be fun games,vendors, and an extremely talented
photographer from Michigan named Jennifer Deming.  If any of you have ever
seen Jennifer's photographs, you know what I mean.  She has some of the
cutest props you'll ever find and is soooo patient with the ferrets.

There will be a lecture about Adrenal disease given by one of our local
vets, Dr. Dan Beer.  Also, TAH DAH!!!!  We have talked Bob Church into
joining us and giving a talk about our furry,little friends.  We're all
so happy he's visiting us!!!!

The show is taking place at Veterans Memorial Hall,300 West Broad St,
downtown Columbus,Ohio.

Please if you are bringing your ferret into the show hall, you must have
proof of current rabies and distemper vaccines with you.

Hope to see everyone next Saturday.

Bunny Kaldor/V.P.  Health,Education,Shelters HOFA