Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2011 00:46:56 -0400
Some of you may already know that Cathy Johnson-Delaney's license has
been suspended. This is the vet who euthanized my ferret when I took
her in for a Lupron injection... because she wanted to do a postmortem
exam on that day. When I filed a complaint with the state, Cathy
claimed I was fostering HER ferret. And even though Foxy was
microchipped and registered to our organization, and I had records
from her primary veterinarian ... the state of Washington said I
couldn't prove Foxy was my ferret and let Cathy go unpunished for
Foxy's untimely death. Cathy's been on drugs for years and has finally
been caught.

Finally ... justice for Foxy (rip).

Sandi
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House

<https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/CaseLaserFicheDocView.aspx?DocId=154820>
<https://fortress.wa.gov/doh/providercredentialsearch/CaseLaserFicheDocView.aspx?DocId=154819>