Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 07:54:59 -0700
Hey,

A woman here wants to adopt a ferret or two.  She has a Chow dog as a
pet.  Are Chows good with ferrets?  As I recall they are not, but I
may be wrong.  She claims that the dog is very gentle and won't hurt
anything.  We have recently read where someone's German Shepard killed
the woman's ferret; again, the animal had never done anything untoward
before.

Please either send me your thoughts off list or share them on list for
everyone to read.

Thanks for your assistance.

Melanee Ellis
"The Ferret Lady"