From:
Timothy Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 19:04:23 -0400
Hey there--my sweet little Georgia gets her stitches out tomorrow--well
what's left of them!  She has done a great job of keeping the incision clean
and has even removed 2 of the stitches herself--she must've chewed the knot
off or something cuz there were no tears in the skin--but instead of the 6
stitches she had she now has 4!!  We also get the path results back tomorrow
so keep us in your prayers!!

We are also getting another ferret--female, about 1.5 yrs old, MF,
sable...she belongs to a cousin of my hubbys who "doesn't have time for
it"...we get her as soon as we manage to get "downstate" to her.  I can't
wait to see her!  I said I wan't going to get another MF after all the
heartache they've put us thru--but I want to make sure this little one gets
the care she deserves!  Well, thanx for the prayers and thoughts--I'll let
you know the news tomorrow!!

Kathy
 Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ# is 10903008 or,
 * Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
   http://wwp.mirabilis.com/10903008 (go there and try it!) or,
 * Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen =
 For downloading ICQ at http://www.icq.com/
 For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to: =
 http://www.icq.com/emailsig.html
 Kathy & Timmy