From:
Linda Mooring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 13:49:33 -0700
I couldn't make it to the rally in Sacramento (re HR#37), and I missed any
news reports that might have been aired in my area.  I'd really love to read
any first or even second hand accounts of the day.  If you went or have a
friend that went, please tell us about it!  I've seen the pic on the CDFA
web page - I wish I could have seen the posters with all the illegal ferret
pictures!  Please tell me what I missed!

Linda M.