From:
Sandra Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2014 21:14:18 -0500
Last year, I had both a light heart attack & stroke. This left me pretty
sick.

I'd talked to Zoo about my 5 very, very bonded kids. She agreed they
needed to stay together, despite what others thought should be done. A
very sweet friend drove my car- fuzzies & I to Zoo's. We stayed the
weekend. When I met Zoo & saw some 10 yr old fuzz butts, I knew my kids
were in the most wonderful of homes.

Of my 5, four have wings now. Zoo let me know with each one. Helen was
a tearful one, more than some. You know how one gets to be special from
bonding. Helen came to me from Lake Co. Florida animal control. She was
dubbed a bad biter, and did get a taste a few times on me before she
learned to trust again. Blind & deaf. She learned to snuggle with
Zoo,gave her kisses.

Dog Bone remains there,advanced cardiomyopathy. So named as he was
found in a back yard with 7 dogs wanting to eat him. Zoo tells me he's
doing so good. And with her care, my heart knows he's keeping her busy
with his antics.

Zoo is a super knowledgeable lady whom I've learned from. She is like
an encyclopedia on ferrets. I can't say enough good about this sweet
lady. God Bless us all