Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:47:08 -0500
Casper is still very sick, tho he is eating a bit.  Ive decided i need to
take him to another vet for a second opinion.

My problem is that i am disabled, and have a Disabilty income that *barely*
covers living costs.  The only way that i can do this is to sacrifice some
of my other animals.  I have a 4 month old albino male, not fixed/descented,
with a 2 story wire cage that i can sell for $100.  His name is blanc, and i
love him to death, i just hav a bond with casper i can not break by letting
him die, and this is the only way i can think of to get him to the vet.

I also have a very sweet female hedgehog with a 55 gallon aquarium, and
black iron stand for $100, and a 4month old degu with wire cage for $50.

I love these animals to death, but as i said before... Casper needs medical
attention, and this is the only way i can think of supplying the funds.

I live in jackson Mississippi, and will deliver them if there is no way
you can come here... within reasonable range... 300 miles or so.

It kills me to post this email, but i know if people here get them, they
will be well taken care of.