From:
Tiffy Nix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:10:45 EST
I have lurked for a few years on this list and I have shared in your joys
and pains...even in your laughter.  But tonight I come to you all with
sorrow of my own... I have had to help my favorite boy Elvis Dook-R-
Man... to cross the bridge.

Sandee if you would look for him I would be very grateful... his had 5
others ferret brothers and sisters while he shared my home and heart... I
know he will be lonley and confused.  Please show him around and let him
know that his mommy loves him and misses him as does his daddy.  ....I'd
write more and tell you all how wonderful he was but I just can't right
now... it still hurts...

Thanks,

Tiffany and 5 sad fuzzkids....