From:
Julie Rathsack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:40:45 -0400
I noticed that my ferrets started to flip their litter pans when I was
slacking off on their playtime.

Besides getting them out a little more, my husband came up with a great
idea.  He drilled holes in the sides of the litter pans, big enough to fit
small electrical zip strips through them.  We then tie the zip strips
around the bars of the cage.  This prevents any tipping over of litter
pans.

When it's time to change their pans, we just snip them off and put on new
ones.

Hope this helps!

Julie & Her Bubbas
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Park/2037/BubbaLand.html