From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:58:34 PACIFIC
Just a note to thank everyone for the kind words on Scarlett O'Ferret
passing.  I haven't had a chance to answer everyone personally, and I
will, but wanted to publicly thank everyone.  Through the tears, your warm
thoughts, prayers & hugs have really helped.  Thank you Skeeter for joining
Sam and greeting Scarlett as she arrived last Tuesday morning, looking as
beautiful as she truly was before she came down sick in Sept. 98.  She is
missed by us all, it just takes time to heal.

Congratulation Jeanne on the Calendar Award.  You deserved it.  I enjoy
my Ferret Calendar & Screensaver everyday.  For those of you who haven't
gotten their Ferret Screensaver, this is the one to have.  33 of the cutest
ferrets pictures to brighten your day, even at work.

I get computer game reviews from Gamespot and was reading the review of the
upcoming "LANDS OF LORE III" and found that they offer as a companion, a
Ferret, named Syruss (I think).  He specializes in, what else, THIEVERY.
See a cute 3D Ferret picture at:
www.gamespot.com/features/lol3_pr/syruss.html

Again, Thank You All for everything, but mostly for being there.

Stephanie & My Little Band of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Claudia, George & Gracie
+Sam & Scarlett O'Ferret @RainbowBridge
Also My Ferret Want-a-bees:
TAZ, Dara Nin, Snickers, & Monkey Inside/Out